Re: GNU Editor

Jocelyn Bernier wrote:

> Hi,
>
>  I am pretty new with GNU and I would like to know what is the best editor
> to use with GNU C++ in Windows NT.

So you want to start a religious war do you?
My answer is Emacs, without a moment's thought. Part of the reason is
that it's what I use every day on Solaris and it's nice not having to
switch gears. I have Windows 95, not NT, and use Emacs mainly with Java
and Ada 95 rather than C++. But I know many people use it successfully
under NT and with C++ also.
For more information and binaries, go to:
http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/voelker/ntemacs.html
Also, I think "GNU Editor" and Emacs are more or less synonyms.
-- David
-