Re: Another problem with DLL's

>>I've got a problem with DLL's...
>>
>>Folowing the instruccions of the home page of Cygnus, everything works
>>OK when I link the DLL with my executable but... if you try to load the
>>library indirectly via LoadLibrary(), it returns an HRESULT of 0
>>
>>Someone knows how to solve this or is just a bug?
>
>I'm not sure what is wrong with your code, but I know this does work. Here is
>simple example of loading a DLL at runtime using LoadLibraryEx calls. This
>compiles and links fine on both win95 and winNT.

 Thanks for your code but... It still donīt works. I've copied your code
and folowed all the compilations steps and is always the same history:
when linked with the program the DLL works, but from the outside, it can't be
load. If it works in your system, I can't understand why don't works in
mine. Thanks anyway.

Ismael Jurado <ismaelj@hotmail.com>

-