So, why DOES it work

Hi everybody,

Larry Hall wrote:

> I have not myself heard of a resolution to the stripping problem though....

I have, by the time. I got two answers to my original mail saying 'So
don't use -s, just use strip after compiling.' Well, I had read a lot about strip
isn't working, but I tried, and it works. It was not a matter of have
had specified -g or -Ox before. So strip works on B17.1(no patches,
net binaries)  w/ NT4SP2 on my machine. I didn't try to test the
exec's under 95 though :-)

Thanks to all who answered.

So long.
Bernd Laser
Dep. of Earth Sciences
University of Bremen

FON:               FAX:               EMail:
+49 421 218 7286   +49 421 218 7179   bela@mtu.uni-bremen.de

Snail:
   Bernd Laser
   Universitaet Bremen, FB 5