Text editing copy/PASTE for cygwin32

If you start bash with Start Run bash.exe trying to paste text causes it to
lock up for about 5 minutes, or untill you hit the excape key.

Something I found out by accident, if you start bash from a DOS box, at
least under win95, the paste button will paste text at the cursor in
cygwin32 apps.

It works so far (for me ;^) at the bash command line, and in elvis.

-