gcc for NT on a Alpha

Hello,

Is there a port of the cygwin32 api for the Alpha CPU available?
At least I need gcc for NT on an Alpha box.

I suppose that there is no port yet done -- what are the problems?
gcc for the alpha CPU is available for linux. Is this a 64-bit/32-bit
problem? Any plans for such a port?

I'm currently not subscribed to the list, so please resonse to my address.

tnx you for your help,

   Werner

--
Werner Koch, Duesseldorf  -   werner.koch@guug.de   -  PGP keyID: 0C9857A5