GDBM-port to Cygnus Win32 System.

	Dear friends,

	I would like to know if the GDBM package has been ported to thiw excellent
Cygnus-Win32 environment, where I can find & download it, whether there are
any differences from the DJGPP-port or the original version. I think that
this subject has been covered earlier in this list, but, unfortunately, due
to problems of my I.S.P. Internet connection, I have been missing the
traffic for some days. So, please, excuse the bandwidth loss.

	Thanks everybody very much in advance.

Panos Platon Tsapralis,
( pan@hol.gr , pan@eagle.patra.hol.gr ),
Software Engineer,
Software Developement Operations Division,
Athens, HELLAS,
( http://www.unisoft.gr ).
-