Re: du does not find all directories

I do not have gnu-win32 in front of me right now but typically the
'du' command has a '-k' flag that reports the sizes in Kbytes.  To
verify that this is working, try:

   du -sk large_file
   ls -l large_file

FYI, last time I used this on gnu-win32 (I do not remember which release),
I still was not convinced it was correct.

- Gary

-