Thank you

Thank you for porting all those nifty GNU tools to NT.  And thank you even
more for making your package available free.  I'm sure that this amounts
to a ton of manpower on your part.  Because of the great job you did it took
very little on my part to install everything.

Whether I like it or not Windows/NT has become a part of my life.  Your
package makes it *MUCH* easier to deal with.

Thanks!

Harry

Harry Dolan                              904 N. Schmidt Avenue
Parallel Systems Engineer                Marshfield, WI  54449
Intel Supercomputers                     (715) 384-3629
Scalable Systems Division                dolan@SSD.intel.com
Intel Corporation                        Pager (800) 999-6710, PIN 996-5742
-