Office 2019 licensing

Fergus Daly fergusd84@outlook.com
Fri Nov 6 09:17:41 GMT 2020

Without looking sufficiently closely at the licensing I spent an eye-watering amount of money on Office 2019 (single payment 400+ pounds Sterling) before understanding that it was one-machine-limited.
(I had wanted to avoid becoming locked in to  a recurring subscription to say Office 365.)‎
Do you know if it is possible to re-negotiate this licence, maybe with an additional payment but hopefully not as much as another GBP 400+, ‎to enable installation of Office 2019 on an additional machine?

Via my BlackBerry Z10 ultraphone