Re: command not found when running from batch

First of all, thanks for reply. I'm compiling my own project with cygwin by
launching build.sh. If I open cygwin, then locate path and then run
build.sh, everything works totally fine:
1. open cygwin
2. cd F:/Projektai/osdev
3. ./build.sh
But I'm a bit lazy, so I want to make build process easier - by just
launching batch file.
How to make this path correct?
These files are in F:\cygwin\usr\local\cross\bin.