Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: binutils-2.22.51-1

On 25/10/2011 12:11 AM, Dave Korn wrote:
On 24/10/2011 19:48, Dave Korn wrote:
   Yep, it's on the way, already built and packaged and just needs a few more
hours final sanity checking before I hit the switch to release it.

   Although I should mention that after having successfully learned how to
replace roofing felt on my porch, and having got it done just in time before
the winter storms set in, I will now have to sleep off the celebratory
hangover and do the testing work tomorrow morning ;-)

Must have been quite the bender, apparently it left you out of commission today as well. ;)

Cheers!

Chris

--
Chris Sutcliffe