RE: CygWin Security ; Performance Issues

> Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 14:59:17 -0400
> To: cygwin-talk@cygwin.com
> Subject: Re: CygWin Security ; Performance Issues
>
> On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 02:57:58PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> >>
> >>Is this what passes for professional behavior at Red Hat?
> >
> >This is off-topic.
> >
> >If you want to pursue the issue of "professional behavior" further then
> >please use the cygwin-talk mailing list. That's what it is for. I'll
> >be posting my reply there.
> >
> >Please do not reply further in this vein in the cygwin list.
>
> And the response:
>
> Perhaps you don't understand that Corinna isn't paid to support people
> in this mailing list. She's doing us all a favor by responding to our
> mail. In this regard, she's just like every other person who tries to
> help here. Since her participation is entirely voluntary, she is well
> within her rights not to provide it if she doesn't want to. And, if she
> decides not to provide support then it seems only courteous to let
> someone know about that.
>
> Any indignation you may suffer because of your perception of
> "professional behavior" is, misplaced. Additionally, I should point out
> that publicly implying that someone is unprofessional is hardly a
> professional way of dealing with this issue either.

When I claimed to be the leader of people who posted stupid things,
no one came to my defense or gave me support. Now just how
professional is that? Shouldn't that have created a burden to someone
to do something to help me out? LOL.

Is this still captioned "vulgar and unprofessional maillist"
or now the toned down " stuff tangentially related to cygwin?"