Re: Constructive criticism

On 28/07/2010 01:14, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 07:55:14PM +0100, Andy Koppe wrote:
>> Darn, dropped the punchline:

>>> By a hippo
>
> Oh boy.  That brought back memories.  I guess I'm glad I'm not the
> object of the discussion though.
>
> cgf

  Clearly, I was too subtle in that reply.  It doesn't seem that anyone in
that thread was distinguishing between criticising someone's code and
criticising the person themselves.  Oh well, never mind.

  Well, I'm too busy to care right now anyway, I've got a whole bunch of
parents that I have to go and tell that their babies are ugly!

    cheers,
      DaveK