Re: gcc4: next release

On 07/07/2010 14:48, Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> But I certainly won't interfere in a dispute between two communities
> I'm not part of.

  I beg to differ: a dispute between two communities you're not part of is the
very best kind of dispute to interfere in, for several reasons, including but
not limited to the fact that you're much less likely to get hurt.  Also, much
greater entertainment value.  For evidence, I refer you to the scene in the
Hobbit where Bilbo is lobbing rocks into the circle of trolls sitting round
the fire until they all end up scrapping.  QED!

    cheers,
      DaveK