Re: ls sources

On 11/03/2010 13:11, Vincent Richomme wrote:

> Thanks but of course I know where to find them! What I first didn't find
> was sources of ls, dir ... But now I founf them in coreutils, I thougt you
> had some patches inside your cygwin repository

  All cygwin packages come with self-contained sources installable through
setup.exe.  Although they depend on the headers and libs from the DLL there
are no patches there for them; the patches (if any) are distributed along with
the upstream source tarball in the related source package.

  Also, next time you aren't sure what package contains a given exe:

> $ cygcheck -f /usr/bin/ls.exe
> coreutils-7.0-2
>
> $

  Also, we're veering dangerously on topic here.... quickly, someone do or say
something stupid!

    cheers,
      DaveK