Re: WTF proposed acronym

Mike Marchywka wrote:

>> Kindly lose that shit, I get enough spam as it is!
>
> Is that anyway to describe your own name? LOL

  You think that's my name?  Either you can't tell the difference between a
name and an email address, or you must think my parents were incredibly
farsighted!

>>> wtf is lake Obscentiticaca, I've seen beavis and butthead,
>> Cornholio often claims to come from Lake Titicaca.
>> Lee typo'd obscenities in a way that made it sound like "obscene titties".
>> I put the two together.
>
> without credit to the original sources?

  Attention span, much?  See that bit up at the top there?

  We call this thing an "attribution line"(*).  And I figured Beavis and
Butthead were famous enough to count as part of our shared cultural milieu.

    cheers,
      DaveK
--
(*) - inb4 any kind of "attribution?  are you sure that's the same thing as
crediting an original source?" nonsense arises.