Re: WTF proposed acronym

Mike Marchywka wrote:

>> Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 21:00:51 +0000
>> From: dave.korn.cygwin@

  Kindly lose that shit, I get enough spam as it is!

>> Lee D. Rothstein wrote:
>>
>>> And, you gotta love any acronym of this sort that begins
>>> with MIT, ends with two TPs, has an MD in the middle,
>>> contains no obscentities and refers to man's best friend.
>> I am the great Cornholio! I need TP for my bunghole! I come from Lake
>> Obscentiticaca in Nicaragua!
>
> wtf is lake Obscentiticaca, I've seen beavis and butthead,

  Cornholio often claims to come from Lake Titicaca.
  Lee typo'd obscenities in a way that made it sound like "obscene titties".
  I put the two together.

> I've also seem dumber confusion than with windoze variabbles.
>
> Without knowing wtf the original poster could have been doing, using
> windoze variable at some point could have been important and maybe
> there is some obscure problem with unknown bloda.

  So your current explanation is that you don't know what the OP was doing, or
what might have happened, or what caused whatever it was that happened to
happen, but you wanted to point out that it might have had something to do
with environment variables, and that some other unknown thing might have had
an unknown effect on them in some unknown way?  Uh, OK.

    cheers,
      DaveK