Re: irritating forum

Hi,

For what it's worth, I've been happily using Cygwin and gcc with Root for many years (I posted on the forum saying as much). Thanks for all of your hard work.

	Cheers,
 	  Charles

p.s. I can't remember how to get a specific cygwin email message sent to me so I can respond, so the message headers won't be right...