RE: chmod permission denied on windows 2008

Gary R. Van Sickle wrote on 04 July 2008 18:46:

> [...]

  Ah, you are trying to establish that you operate a consistent standard.
Good, but I'm not sure you are correct.

  In the past, other people have also made solely snarking posts which you
have not complained about.  Likewise and by contrast, others have in the
past made posts that, while snarky, were not solely snarky, and which you
have complained about.

  Therefore I don't think that's really the full and sole criterion you're
really applying.  I think you apply different criteria depending on the OP's
"From:" header.

    cheers,
      DaveK