RE: Problems compiling grep and friends

sandra200 wrote on 20 June 2008 02:02:

> Hello
>      Good Day
> My name is sandra i saw your profile today at (nabble.com) and became
> intrested
> in you,i will also like to know you the more,

  Good day Sandra, My name as you will know from nabble is Cygwin, and I am
an abstract concept embodied in a suite of software utilities.

>  and i want you
> to send an email to my email address, so i can give you my picture for you

  I am a suite of software.  I have no eyes.  I don't think there's even an
OCR package in the standard distro.  Still, it's nice of you to offer.

> to know whom i believe we can move from here to next level

  But before we can do that we must conquer the end-of-level boss!  I hope
you brought your railgun, it's a hundred-foot tall half-zombie
half-shambling-mass that has piranhas on the ends of its fingers!

> I am waiting for
> your mail to my maill address (sandra.johnson82@yahoo.com )
> Remeber the distance or colour does not matter

  Yes, but I would have thought being a living biological entity was at
least semi-relevant.

> but love matters alot
> in life with love sandra please reply to my email,
> (sandra.johnson82@yahoo.com) so i can give you my picture and will can
> move

  Will?  Will!?  Who the hell is Will?  Listen darling, two's company,
three's a crowd.

> from here to next love. my lovely one,

  Jeebus, are you emotionally incontinent or what, woman?  One minute you're
talking about moving in with Will, the next you're swearing your undying
love to me.  Does Will know we're seeing each other?

> Remeber love and understading matters alot in life one love;
> Awaiting to hear from you soonest,
>
> Thanks and God bless you,

  As an abstract suite of software utilities, I can only be described as
"agnostic".

> Form sandra

  Into what?