RE: You learn something new every day...

> Sounds ok to me :)

In case you were considering hoovering around aerosolized pig brains, you
may benefit from the wisdom contained in these observations:

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5hqaebpM28dOdHO2Fop0x-o06mxqQD8UHHT4O2

Investigators have been trying to determine whether pig brain tissue, sprayed into the air as droplets during removal by the compressed air system, was inhaled by workers and made them sick.

http://biggestloser.msn.com/