Re: Important Notince!!

On Fri, Oct 19, 2007 at 10:34:20AM -0400, Mike Marchywka wrote:
>>Now, where do I get my share? ;-)
>
>Eh, excuse me but I thought the directions were quite clear.  I thought
>this only came to me and the cygwin thing was faked, don't you guys
>have a spam filter?  I'm still ticked off my earlier message got
>rejected :)

Why would you be "ticked off"?  It seems like maybe you need an attitude
adjustment.

How could anyone possibly put forth the notion that there was no spam
filter in operation on the cygwin mailing list?  The mind boggles.

I'm sometimes tempted to create a special class of user on
sourceware.org who could receive the full benefit of non-spam-filtered
mailing list feeds.

>> From: Igor Peshansky <SNIP>
>> To: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <SNIP>
>> Subject: Re: Important Notince!!