RE: bash: fork: Permission denied -- how can I fix this?

On 20 September 2007 16:33, Igor Peshansky wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Sep 2007, Dave Korn wrote:
>
>>   It might be worth checking the http://cygwin.com/acronyms#BLODA.
>                                                              ^
> BTW, all browsers I've tried discard the anchor and redirect this to the
> main OLOCA page, because of the missing trailing "/".

  You can't have tried it with FF1.0.6 then, which gets the redirect but also
retains the anchor, nor with IE6.0.2900.2180, which gets the redirect, loses
the anchor, but still ends up scrolled to the correct position on the page.

  Hell, even Lynx gets it right.  What dodgy browser are you using?

> The link should be http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#BLODA (notice the "/"
> before the "#").
> 	Igor

  Yes, you're right of course, 'acronyms' is a dir, not a page, and we're
actually getting default.html or index.html or whatever from there.

    cheers,
      DaveK