The character 'ââââââââââÒ'

  Maybe if I try again, in UTF-8 encoding this time.  Meanwhile just for new content, I hear that corrupt perjurer Gonzales has just resigned.  Hooray.

  I just read about it on tdwtf[*], so I wondered if it would work here too.

   So then:  ââââââââââââââââââââÒ

.retcarahc taht retfa sdrawkcab enog evah dluohs gnihtyreveE  .gnikrow s'ti kniht t'nod I ,epoN

ââââââââââââââââââââÒ

  Oh well, never mind.

    cheers,
      DaveK