RE: Interesting looking terminal emulation for cygwin

On 15 August 2007 15:26, Igor Peshansky wrote:

> On Wed, 15 Aug 2007, Dave Korn wrote:

>>> Let's fast-forward that, shall we?

>>> Hmm...  Do they even have milk on Mars?  I mean, besides the milk
>>> chocolate in the Mars bars?  I suppose this unfamiliarity with basic milk
>>> principles would explain why Marvin expected a kaboom.

>>> Kamilk?  Why bring dromedaries into this?  Aren't hippos enough?
>>> 	Igor
>>
>>   I'm sorry, that was a typo.  I didn't mean 'kamilk', I meant to say
>>
>>               _  __    _              __  __ ___ _     _  __  _
>>              | |/ /   / \            |  \/  |_ _| |   | |/ / | |
>>              | ' /   / _ \    _____  | |\/| || || |   | ' /  | |
>>              | . \  / ___ \  |_____| | |  | || || |___| . \  |_|
>
> What's that, a slogan for speed cow milking? ;-)
> 	Igor

  It's the sound you get when you split milk atoms!

  But I agree, if Batman (the Adam West version) was ever having a fight with
a cow in the cow's evil lair (you know, the kind of evil lairs where the
floor's always at 45 degrees), I'm fairly sure that would be one of the
sound-effect caption cards that flashed up.

    cheers,
      DaveK