RE: Interesting looking terminal emulation for cygwin

On 14 August 2007 23:24, Warren Young wrote:

> Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>>
>> I'm not sure what "split milk" would be...
>
> They sell "whole milk," right?  So split milk must be everything else.  Duh.

  Eureka!  I've just figured out how to split the milk atom!  Watch this!

          5 ...

          4 ...

          3 ...

          2 ...

          1 ...

          .

          .

          .

  Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom!

  Well, it would have been more of a kamilk, followed by a resounding kasplat,
but the principle's the same.

    cheers,
      DaveK