Re: links

On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 02:16:20AM -0700, Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:
>On Thu, August 2, 2007 2:03 am, Andrew Schulman wrote:
>>Congratulations, you have just alienated the entire community of people
>>who might have helped you, in your very first post.  This is quite an
>>accomplishment, I've only rarely seen it done.
>
>Have we been reading the same list?

Good point.  I was just going around checking my high school yearbook
and looking in wedding albums to see if everyone I expected to be there
was there.  That's the way I always try to make sure that I haven't
slipped into a parallel universe.

The next step was speed dialing all of my friends and asking them if
they'd ever heard of me.  I'm glad that this message spared them having
to go through this chore again.

cgf