Re: Sounds interesting

Saro Engels wrote:
Matthew Woehlke schrieb:
If you're interested in KDE on Windows, you should come help out; we desperately need Windows developers (I am not one ;-), I only do Linux).

Would you mind to post a point where to begin?

Most newcomers introduce themselves on kde-devel, or you could pop onto freenode (#kde4-devel) and ask where the Windows developers hang out.

Freenode: http://www.freenode.net