RE: So, this bloke walks into a greengrocer's ...

On 20 June 2007 12:16, zzapper wrote:

> "Dave Korn" <dave.korn@AARGHTHEHIPPOSARECOMINGTHEHIPPOSARECOMING> wrote in
> 00e501c7a38d$07d5b230$2e08a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM:">news:00e501c7a38d$07d5b230$2e08a8c0@CAM.ARTIMI.COM:
>

>> ... and asks the grocer for a pound of potatoes and half-a-dozen neutrons.
>>
>>   "Certainly sir, here you are" says the grocer, wrapping them up and
>> passing them over.
>>
>>   "How much do I owe you?" asks the bloke.
>>
>>   "For the potatoes, twenty pence".
>>
>>   "And for the neutrons?"
>>

>>            .
>>

>>            .
>>

>>            .
>>

>>            .
>>

>>            .
>>

>>            .
>>

>>   "No charge".
>>

>>   <b-dumfTISSSHHHHHH>
>>
>>     cheers,
>>       DaveK
>
> hold on; this joke doesn't work on Vista!

"  My calculator is not producing the right answer. Multiplying two doubles
resulted in an imprecise product that is missing the last significant digit.
Sun should really test their products better! Why should I have to debug your
code? And your mother is ugly, too!  "

    cheers,
      DaveK