Re: the joys of cable

Eric Blake wrote:
 Which means I have no internet access and no land
line phone (thanks to VOIP) for the next two weeks, until the cable
company can send somebody out to fix their problem.  Needless to say,
I'm not too happy with my cable company :(
----
	Another benefit of cable internet.  The phone company would
be out for a repair like that in at _most_, a few days, likely
~36 hours if you take first available.
	Suppose this is a good reason not to put all ones communication
needs in one basket..
	Two weeks?!  You wouldn't, by any chance, have Comcrap for a
provider?  This situation just sounds so "Comcraptic!"

-l