Re: The Big List of Dodgy Apps

On 3/20/07, Dave Korn wrote:

Norton/MacAffee/Symantec antivirus or antispyware

Is there some kind of test app that i could run to see some of these
apps really breaks cygwin or not?

I'm running NAV corporate on my work computer with cygwin installed
and it hasn't caused me any troubles, then again, maybe I'm not using
that part of cygwin that would break from NAV.

--
-Andrew Louie