Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] copy-paste

Brian Dessent wrote:
Dave Korn wrote:

I notice that 'linux1974', 'bogusbill', and 'ovince', who've all done it
recently, are all posting through Nabble..... need we look any further?

Yes, and at least one of them have been replying with their text in the quoted part of the message, which is utterly unreadable since the entire message consists of only quotes.

Yet another reason to ban this nabble garbage.

Brian

Its doing this here too, Brian.
Notice the subject line?
I just noticed it as I was leaving Thunderbird under Linux.
When these badly named messages with [ANNOUNCEMENT] came through.
Bobby