From: Igor Peshansky <pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu>
To: The Cygwin-Talk Maiming List <cygwin-talk@cygwin.com>
Subject: Re: FW: Google.com Engineering Recruiting Team
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 08:14:01 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007, Eric Blake wrote:

> According to Dave Korn on 1/23/2007 3:18 AM:
> >   Has anyone else been seeing this?
>
> Yes.
>
> >   They explicitly admit harvesting email addresses from websites!
>
> And to think I imagined I was _special_ for getting an offer from google
> - you just had to go ahead and prove I was just _gullible_ :)  Well, if
> they really want to pull me away from my current day job, it will take a
> lot more than a simple email.

Well, has anyone followed through to see if they mean it?
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/

Freedom is just another word for "nothing left to lose"... -- Janis Joplin

Turn searches into helpful donations. Make your search count. http://click4thecause.live.com/search/charity/default.aspx?source=hmemtagline_donation&FORM=WLMTAG