Re: upgrade advice for end users

On Sat, Jan 06, 2007 at 05:10:44PM -0600, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> [...]

His "position" is one of someone who obviously knows how things do work
and contributes his time to helping people by offering advice and by
supporting packages.

You can compare that to a non-entity who "just wants his free stuff to
work", becomes mildly hostile when people try to help him get things
working, and then uses the cygwin mailing list to voice his annoyance
and call for change without bothering to give any rational arguments or
justifications and without any indication that he wants to do anything
other than to continue sucking at the teat of free software.

cgf