Re: Merry Christmas!

Eric Blake wrote:

> According to caryj57@netzero.com on 12/25/2006 8:33 PM:
>> I heard this song on the radio a couple days ago, and immediately
>> thought of this group -
>>
>> http://santasearch.org/music.asp?PID=1&SongID=165
>
> Thanks for the link - you even got my wife laughing, and she isn't
> even a cygwin user.  And to think that 'hippopotamuseses' is a word...

The story continues...after hearing that song that I hadn't heard for ages,
I found my 7 year-old daughter singing it.  Turns out her PE teacher loves
the song and had been playing it for them at school!

I got lucky, though...she didn't actually want a hippo for Christmas.  She
just wanted the song!  Don't tell the hippos, but I really didn't want any
more of them lurking about!

Cary