Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.5.23-2

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Dec 20 11:35, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
I've made a new version of the Cygwin DLL and associated utilities
available for download.  This is a pure bug fix release.  It also
enables basic operations on Windows Vista 64.

The 1.5.23-2 release fixes a packaging bug which resuls in spurious
                                                   ^^^^^^
                                                   ouch

prob;ems when trying to link agains libg.a. Otherwise the release
  aua                          argh

I guess I should start reading what I wrote before sending it...

Spell checker. :-) (Thunderbird? ;-))

(Although, oddly enough, TB seems to think that "prob;ems" is OK...)

--
Matthew