Re: Maybe this is old news but...

Dave Korn wrote:
On 14 December 2006 16:54, Danilo Turina wrote:

Danilo Turina wrote:

[ ... snip 99% of entire duplicate quoted email ... ]

I just installed QuoteCollapse: it works like a charms.

Now "bottom posting" doesn't cause me any trouble.

  Hmmmm, but I can see trouble for the rest of us if it encourages you to
forget that the quoted text is even there and not remember to snip it!

    cheers,
      DaveK

It only works when reading e-mails, but when you reply you entirely see all the quoted text (as you can see from this reply).

In addition I also installed NestedQuote remover that helps in keeping the quoted part as little as needed.

Ciao,

Danilo