Re: Read Threads Disappear!

zzapper wrote:
Hi
I'm using Xnews as news reader

If I read all the items in a thread, next time I go in, the thread has disappeared!!

I just can't see where the option is to enable/disable this!

Any ideas, I 've seen this in other News Readers

As amusing (and appropriate, on this list) as CGF's reply was, this is clearly OT for cygwin, so you were correct to not post there. The correct place to ask is a forum devoted to Xnews. But my guess is you have a 'hide read messages' option turned on somewhere. I could tell you where this is in Thunderbird, but not Xnews.

--
Matthew
This message includes NO WARRANTY, not even the implied warranties of READABILITY or RELEVANCE TO A PARTICULAR TOPIC. Read at your own risk. ;-)