RE: FW: igncr vs text mode mounts, performance vs compatibility

On 26 October 2006 14:46, Christopher Faylor wrote:

>>> Below is a patch to shell.c which implements my suggestion
>>
>> I think this deserves a gold star, or possibly several!
>
> I'd like to see how it progresses first.
>
> cgf

  Well, my commendation (little though it counts for indeed) is based on the
sheer display of willingness, i.e. not being all talk and no action, which,
considering the vast amount of opinions offered without the slightest hint of
actual attempt at the slightest little effort of any kind whatsoever, shines
out like a pearl in a cess pit... and is therefore orthogonal to whether the
proposed patch actually comes to anything or not in practice.

    cheers,
      DaveK