Re: html email

100mb costs several hours of phone
bill. It's NOT up to you to say what other people can or cannot afford. Who
died and made you god?
Uh, dude, we're talking about the mailing list *server* here, not individual recipients. Individuals would each (by definition) only see a tiny fraction of that, and probably wouldn't even notice the difference, even on a modem.

If I ever meet you, I'm going to steal your wallet and then say "one hundred
dollars isn't significant so why should he complain"
If you want to make that one hundred from taking a fraction of a cent from several thousand people over the course of a month, consider me not caring. Heck I even already gave my 2¢. ;)

Calm down, learn to juggle or something -- that's I did when I was stuck on a modem connection ;)

-ethan