RE: html email

-----Original Message-----

Microsoft Outlook wraps long lines by default (depends on the size of your
window) http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#WADR.
And it looks that it was wrapped even smaller after going through ezmlm.
The guy that just sent an email to the main cyg list didn't
http://cygwin.com/acronyms/PCYMTWLL!

Charli
---
Learn more before you Rushmore.