Re: Start up Script Question, Re: cygwin running from ext. USB HD

Musht be mah turn...

Rich Mayo wrote:
What script (or scripts) adds Cygwin directories to the existing environment
variables?  I use xterm under the Cygwin X Server as my user environment and
I'm not happy with the way my INCLUDE, LIB, and PATH variables are laid out.

*sip*

Dirk Schleicher wrote:
it is possible to install cygwin on a external USB-hd? I think yes. I
use W2k and want to store my mails from Sylpheed claws there.
Or install cygwin normal and store the whole mails at the USB HD.
To do this I have to mount the USB HD to cygwin.
How to do this?

*sip*

(Two RTFMP's* later...)
(* wtf RTFM | sed 's/manual/manpage/')

--
Matthew
Websites such as ... Wikipedia ... are reputed to occupy users for periods in excess of 5 hours. -- Wikipedia article on Internet Addiction