Honesty in advertising (one in a /very/ occasional series)

http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2006/08/11/arctic_drops_fusion_supporter/

"  Swiss cooler maker Arctic Cooling this week said it wouldn't offering its
Fusion Supporter voltage peak suppressor after all. The product, hyped at
CeBIT in March this year and later at Computex Taipei, actually delivers "no
value" to end-users, and had "no market potential", the company admitted
today.  "  [ ... more ... ]

  Wow!  I am so impressed with their business ethics, I would buy one of their
products!

  Errrmmm......

    cheers,
      DaveK