Re: General Inquiry

Robert Pendell wrote:
mwoehlke wrote:
George wrote:
On Fri, Aug 04, 2006 at 04:40:34PM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
On 04 August 2006 16:31, Steve Doherty wrote:

Generic response.
You didn't read the headers:

Doherty from
[snip]
Aw, you ruined it... it was much funnier when it was just empty.

Wow... that's the first time I've seen a MESSAGE in a header
(Content-Transfer-Encoding??). I've seen people muck with the 'from'
headers, but nothing like this. It looks like it's either unintentional
(broken mailer?), or ...maybe just a way to get around spam filters
(though not a very effective one)?

I wish Thunderbird let me pick which headers to display. Guess sometime
I'll have to find the motivation to build my own copy (even if
maintaining a patch is a total PITA).

Use the Mnenhy extension for Thunderbird. The Custom Headers bit should do it.

Ah, yes, EXACTLY what I was looking for; thanks!

(Ok, Dave, do you *always* change your "To:"? Now that I can see it... ;-))

--
Matthew
Only Joe suffers from schizophrenia. The rest of us enjoy it.