Re: build scilab from cygwin??

Igor Peshansky wrote:
On Fri, 21 Jul 2006, Dave Korn wrote:

On 20 July 2006 15:45, akila wrote:

I have installed scilab 4.0 and cygwin in my system. But when i tried to
build scilab from cygwin there is some error. I need help in this issue
Ah, you're getting $SOMEERROR? That'll be caused by $SOMEPROBLEM. You
probably need to apply $SOMEFIX to $SOMELINE of $SOMEFILE. Either that, or
$SOMEOTHERSOLUTION. HTH!

This one's really funny. The one beside my desk might have been wondering why I am laughing reading the cygwin lists :)

Best Regards,

Carlo
--
Carlo Florendo