Re: OLOCA: a new way to say... ahem.

I'd go for yanala-tay-simb-see. ;-)

On 5/9/06, Lloeki wrote:
And yes, I really tried to compile samba on cygwin head front at some
point in time (until I found Lee Packam's patch and build at
http://leenux.org.uk/lpackham/smbclient/ that is).

Heh... back in the B19.1 days of Cygwin (I think), I actually managed to port smbd to Cygwin, running on a Win98 box. It was flaky (and only worked by disabling Windows file sharing), but considering how I seem to remember pride in getting just a telnet server running, I probably should have packaged it.

Why would I create such a monstrosity?  I was accessing my home
desktop from my high school's windows network, I liked the FHS, and I
wanted my samba-over-dialup to be consistent with what I saw over
telnet...

IWAFYSDCMR (say: Eye-Waffy-Seh-Dick-Mer)

I Was A Foolish Youth, So Don't Criticize My Reasons.

Cheers,
Jason