RE: HEADS-UP: Modular X11 (ALL maintainers, please read)

So you're saying you had the same premonition I did?!?  Yikes!  What are the
odds that two totally separate people on totally separate continents would
think the same thing at the same time like that?  Must be astronomical,
unless you believe in the paranormal and we're both able to see into the
future or something.  Man oh man, now *that's* creepy!

--
Gary R. Van Sickle