FW: sshd password authentication results in identity of NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

On 30 January 2006 17:58, Perdue, Dave T. CIV NAVAIR 5.4.3, Bldg 2035, Rm 205, Cube 200 wrote:

> Hi all,
> 	Our facility has been using Cygwin-1.5.12-1 on Windows 2000 with our
> 	account home directories on a windows network shared folder using both a

  Apart from all the interesting details about the insecure configuration of .mil computers, what really caught me was the guy's
address details.  Talk about cubicle hell!  Seems the site he works at has (at least) 2035 buildings, each with at least 205 rooms,
each containing at least 200 cubicles, meaning that he shares his workplace with at least eighty-three and a half million other
cow-orkers.

  I wouldn't like to be last one in the dinner queue in the cafeteria.... :-(

    cheers,
      DaveK