cygwin service not starting

Hi guys,

I`ve trying to install  cygwin on my Desktop Pc andii follewed every step to install it right.
Still i can`t get the service to work.
When i type   $USERNAME@127.0.0.1 i always get a connection to port 22 refuse.

But after double klicking the icon i get the black screen with in green lettters; xxxxx@xxxx
~

Can somebody help me what im doing wrong here please.

I need the stuff working to conect with Putty from my work to get Eve running.

Thanks already hopefully somebody can help me out here.
Sent from the cygwin-talk forum at Nabble.com.