RE: I want to believe!

>   "Alle wir werden durch seinen Nudlich Anhang berührt".
> (I'm sure that babelfish will have adequately translated that for me!)

Wh... Huh?  I thought you were a convert?!?  Of COURSE Babelfish translated
that properly:

1.  Babelfish clearly shows signs that it maybe could have been designed by
some intelligent entity.
2.  Ergo, it was designed by an intelligent entity.
3.  Ergo, it is perfect.
4.  Ergo, Just between you and me, we both know which intelligent entity
made out of spaghetti built it.
5.  Ergo, it should be given "equal time" (wink wink) in Kansas high-school
foreign language classes.

NUDLICH UBER ALLES!!!

--
Gary R. Van Sickle